The AddToAny Share Buttons plugin for WordPress increases traffic & engagement by helping people share your posts and pages to any service. Services include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, WeChat, and over 100 more sharing and social media sites & apps.
AddToAny is the home of universal sharing, and the AddToAny plugin is the most popular share plugin for WordPress, making sites social media ready since 2006.
- Standard share buttons — share each piece of content
- Floating share buttons — responsive & customizable, vertical & horizontal
- Counters — fast & official share counts in the same style
- Follow buttons — social media links to your Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat
- Image sharing buttons – share buttons for sharing images
- Vector share buttons & follow buttons — custom color SVG icons
- Custom share icons — use your own if you prefer
- Official buttons including the Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Save Button, and LinkedIn Share Button
- Universal email sharing makes it easy to share via Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and any other web or native apps
When editing a post or page, check the “Show sharing buttons” checkbox, which is located next to the WordPress editor. Be sure to update or publish to save your changes. Note that, by default, AddToAny is setup to display on all posts and pages.
Where can I get more information?
For more information, try the plugin website or the WordPress Support Forms.